Index of all Power Chairs|
Shoprider Sena 4mph Power Chair from £1100
Shoprider Sena Power Chair from £1100
The Shoprider Sena Electric Powerchair provides a comfortable and maneuverable drive making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
The two motor, mid-wheel drive allows the user to complete a 360º turn making it perfect for maneuvering around tight corners. With a comfortable, adjustable height and angle captains seating and height adjustable armrests the user can now adapt the Sena Powerchair to suit their individual requirements.
The Shoprider Sena powerchair features a buttoned captain seat and head rest, adjustable fold down back rest and height and angle adjustable seat base. Articulating front and rear wheel axles providing a more comfortable ride.
Designed in easy to dismantle sections ideal for transporting or storing. Two motor mid wheel drive system enabling a 360 degree turn within its own length. Extendable VSi control unit for right or left hand use.
Height and width adjustable arms with flip up padded arm rests. Direct access to battery anfd fre wheel release mechanism. Fitted lap belt Punture proof front and rear swivel castors. Punture proof mid wheel tyres. Flip up extendable and height adjustable footrest. Off board charger.
Shoprider Sena Power Chair Features
1. Captain button padded seat and headrest
2. Angle adjustable backrest (fold down)
3. Height and angle adjustable seat base
4. Articulating front and rear wheel axles, help achieve a more comfortable ride
5. Designed in easy to dismantle sections (ideal for transporting or storing)
6. Two motor mid-wheel drive system enabling a 360 degree turn within it's own length
7. Extendable VSI control unit (for right or left hand use)
8. Height and width adjustable arms
9. Flip-up padded armrests
10. Direct access to battery and free wheel release mechanism
11. Puncture proof front and rear swivel castors
Download or View Shoprider Sena Power Chair manual
Home | Pavement Scooters | Road Scooters | Portable Scooters | Powered Wheelchairs | Rollators | Grants | Insurance | Contact | About | Terms | Brochures
© 2017 Mobility UK - Richmond - London
Tel 020 32396171 Afternoons
Note* UK VAT, in many cases mobility accessories including wheelchairs and scooters are classed as VAT free. Please also note all 'road legal' powered scooters and wheelchairs must be registered with DVLA. You may be entitled to a grant or assistance towards buying larger mobility items such as chair lifts, adaptations, wheelchairs and scooters.Read more and where to apply on our 'Financial Assistance' page.